TERMS OF AGREEMENT
By signing up for the abraa services you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. abraa reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the abraa website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. abraa holds the right to refuse access (which may lead to a loss of sale) if found breaching any given terms.
- Users must be 18 years and over.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a abraa account by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. abraa may reject your application for an account, or cancel an existing account, for any reason, in abraa sole discretion.
- abraa does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your abraa Account. You must not transmit any viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any abraa customers, employees, members or other stakeholders will result in immediate account termination.
- abraa may remove content and accounts containing content that we determine unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Agreement.
- You expressly understand and agree that abraa shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the abraa service. All material you upload remains yours. By uploading content, you agree:
- To allow other internet users to view your content;
- To allow abraa to display and store your content; and
- That abraa can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its service.
- abraa is neither responsible nor liable for the perceived success or failure of any Paid Content posted on abraa.com.
- abraa may, at its sole and absolute discretion, initiate a refund should a transaction be deemed erroneous. Once initiated the amount will be credited back to the buyer within a few business days, through the original mode of payment.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
As a condition of your use of the Sites and Services, you represent and warrant to Dubai List that you will not use the Sites or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service. You may not use the Sites or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden the Sites or Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Sites.