Mindray’s BeneVision WorkStation delivers real-time, clinically relevant patient information to care teams in locations other than the traditional central station including war-rooms and supporting departments. Our comprehensive Remote View function provides a real-time view of waveforms and parameters, audible/visible alarms and ability to print strips/reports. Patient data stored on the BeneVision Central Station can also be viewed including events, full disclosure waveforms, and graphical and tabular trends.
- Display/sector layout can be configured independently of BeneVision Central Station layout
- Supports up to four displays, 16 devices/patients per display, 32 devices/patients per system
- Straightforward user interface utilizing either touchscreen, or keyboard and mouse
- View real-time waveforms and parameters
- Supports audible/visible alarm notification
- Print real time reports including trends, events, and full disclosure
- Reset/pause alarms, discharge patients, enable standby
- Adjust parameter/arrhythmia alarm limits
- Adjust ST points
- Start/adjust NIBP intervals
- Activate Night Mode/Privacy Mode
- BeneVision Central Station
Exceptional Service & Support
Purchase from Mindray includes comprehensive clinical training by Mindray’s specialists. Additionally, technical remote support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at no charge.
Our dedicated field service team and in-house technical support organization represent one of the largest direct service teams in the industry. Individually and collectively they are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
No Feedbacks yet.