ABTest Card® uses the Haem Trap® technology which received the Innovation Trophy at the International Biology Days (JIB 2012). This technology is based on antibodies binding (anti-A and anti-B) covalently on stacked membranes. Only reactive erythrocytes will be retained and will enable the immediate interpretation of the results.
The kit includes:
- 1 ABTest Card®,
- 1 vial of washing solution,
- 1 safety lancet,
- 1 blood segment device (securitube).
Protocol for use:
- Simple and fast: only 3 steps - hydration / blood dispensing / washing
- Secure: the blood collection areas are bounded in the form of little wells; no cross contamination is possible
- Fast: immediate reliable results
- Standardized: colorimetric reading, standardized interpretation of results
Marketing and performance:
Each ABTest Card® batch undergoes strict internal quality control to ensure consistent and optimum quality. A performance study showed 100% specificity and sensitivity compared to outcoming results of the common phenotypes A, B, AB and O.
ABTest Card® was launched during the SFVTT congress in Nantes (2012, November 14-16). ABTest Card® was greeted positively by conventioneers attending the DIAGAST symposium.
No Feedbacks yet.