Our Advance-150 multi-parameter monitor offers a variety of applications. It can be used to measure and monitor parameters of SpO2, NIBP, Pulse, TEMP, ECG and RESP.
- 15" high resolution color TFT screen
- 5 or 9-channel waveform display with trend coexistance, switchable to large font
- Monitoring standard parameters of ECG, SpO2, RESP, NIBP, TEMP & pulse
- Automatic analysis of 100 arrhythmia waveforms
-S-T segment with automatic & manual analysis
- Digital SpO2 technology with anti-motion & anti-low infusion
- Trend data analysis for 8/24/120 hours
- Storage & review 500 groups of data & 24-hour ECG waveforms
- Protection against interference from defibrillator & electrosurgical unit
- Feasible to be used with cardiac pacemaker together
- Optimized modes for adult, child & neonate
- Removable rechargeable battery
- Network capability (optional).
For more information Please visit:
No Feedbacks yet.