Airmaster manufactures Motorized volume control damper for controlling the air flow through the damper remotely using BMS system.
Frame: High quality Galvanized Steel sheet of thickness 1.2mm as standard.
Frame Size: 125mm depth and standard flange height of 35mm.
Blades: Double skinned high quality extruded Aluminium aerofoil profiles.
Drive Shaft: Electro-plated square rod of size 12.7mm x 12.7mm.
Bushings: Self-lubricating S.S Ball bearing.
Blade linkage: Nylon gear.
Blade stopper: G.I angle of thickness 0.7mm.
· Designed for use in heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems.
· Joints are welded and protected by aluminum spray coating to prevent rusting.
· Blades are coupled by toothed nylon gears which provide opposed blade operation.
· Foam gasket is sealed across the blade edges to minimize air leakage between the blades.
· Flanged edges are supplied un-drilled as standard.
· Dampers without flanges available as option for duct insertion purpose.
· Actuators of client’s choice will be supplied separately.
· Dampers will be provided with extended spindle to fix actuator on-site.
· Bigger sizes will be provided with mechanical linkage for stability and hassle-free operation.