This is 9v alkaline battery powered carbon monoxide detector, battery life is 1 year. Detect gas: CO gas. Sound alarm and LED flash when detect CO gas leak.
ANKA Sci-Tech Co.,Ltd is one of the leading China CO gas detector manufacturers and suppliers, and also a professional company equipped with productive factory, we supply CO gas detector with high quality and competitive price.
Product model: AJ-936
1. Loud 85 decibel alarm.
2. Permanent carbon monoxide sensor.
3. Powered by DC9V batteries.
4. When battery line connect with battery, co alarm be in initialization state, after 90 sec, it will operate normal
5. The alarm sound pattern is four short alarm beeps. The red LED will flash while in alarm mode.
6. One ‘chirp’ every 30 seconds is an indication that the battery is low(need replacement)(green LED still flashes once every 30 seconds).
7. Test/Reset button to test the unit electronics and verifies proper unit operation and reset the unit during CO alarm.
8. Alarm memory feature: If the unit ever alarms, pressing the button, green LED will flashes once every second for one minutes.
9. Green and red LED lights that indicate normal operation and alarm status.
10. The unit will sound ‘chirp’ and red LED flashes once as power up.
11. Power saving feature: The alarm sound pattern is 4 beeps every 5 seconds in the beginning. In 4 minutes, it will change to 4 beeps every minutes to save the battery.
12. In 3 minutes after the batteries installed, the unit start to detect CO.
Green LED: The green LED flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly.
Red LED: When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flashes and the alarm pattern will sound.
The CARBON MONOXIDE (CO) alarm monitors the air for the presence of CO. The alarm will sound and be accompanied by the flashing red LED light when there are high levels of CO present.
CAUTION: This alarm will only indicate the presence of monoxide at the sensor. Carbon monoxide gas may present at other area.
Power: 9V battery
Standby current: ≤ 50uA
Concentration of 30ppm, alarms alarm at 120 minutes;
Concentration of 50ppm, alarms in the alarm within 60-90 minutes;
Concentration of 100ppm, alarm within 10-40 minutes
Concentration of 300ppm, alarm within 3 minutes.
Alarm current: ≤ 50 mA
Sensor: innovation import electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, more accurate, more reliable and reproducible.
Super bright LED display: flashes every 50 seconds to indicate standby Blinks quickly indicates that carbon monoxide accident
Alarm output:≥85 dB within 3m