Compact Coating Thickness
Compact pocket coating thickness gauges with connected cable probe and PC-interface for a convenient, fast and nondestructive coating thickness measurement on virtually all metals.
· Gauge with permanently connected probe for various specimen's geometries (e.g. when measuring area cannot be reached easily)
· Excellent repeatability precision
· Two backlit LCD displays for convenient reading of the measured values in all instrument positions, even overhead
· Acoustical and optical signal of a measurement capture
· Statistical evaluation at the push of a button: Arithmetic mean value; standard deviation of the measured values, min and max values of a measurement series
· Tolerance limits for upper and lower limit values
· Memory for max. 10.000 readings
· Delivery with PC software FISCHER DataCenter with the following functionality: Transferring and archiving measurement data, comprehensive statistical and graphical evaluations,easy creation and printing of inspection reports
· Measuring mode acc. standard IMO PSPC for "Performance Standard for Protective Coatings" of the International Maritime Organization
· Measuring mode acc. standard SSPC-PA2 of the "Society for Protective Coatings"
Typical fields of application
· Protective coatings
· Paint manufacuring
· Shipbuilding industry
· Maintenance of buildings
GaugeTypes: PERMASCOPE MP0R-FP
For measuring non-ferromagnetic metal coatings, e.g., chrome, copper, zinc, as well as paint, varnish, enamel or plastic coatings on steel and iron. (Measurement with the magnetic-inductive method according to ISO 2178, ASTM D7091). This instrument is particularly suited for highly precise measurements of thin coatings.DUALSCOPE MP0R-FP
Based on the automatic substrate material recognition and the combination of the two measurement methods (magnetic-inductive and eddy-current according to ISO 2178, ASTM D7091 and ISO 2360), this universal instrument can be used to measure numerous coatings both on iron/steel and on non-ferromagnetic metals and non-conducting carrier materials.DUALSCOPE MP0RH-FP
Instrument especially designed for thick coatings. Based on the automatic substrate material recognition and the combination of the two measurement methods (magnetic and eddy-current according to ISO 2178, ASTM D7091 and ISO 2360), this universal instrument can be used to measure numerous coatings both on iron/steel and on non-ferromagnetic metals and non-conducting carrier materials. The magnetic channel (Hall method) allows for an extended measurement range.
No Feedbacks yet.