FMP10 and FMP20 - Handheld Gauges
Basic handheld gauges for nondestructive coating thickness measurement on virtually all metals.
· Non-destructive coating thickness measurement according to the magnetic induction and/or eddy current methods.
· Automatic probe recognition
· Automatic substrate material recognition (FMP20)
· USB interface for data transfer to the PC
· Statistical display of common characteristic values such as mean value, standard deviation, min, max, range
· Simple adjustment to the geometry of the specimen
· Delivery with PC software FISCHER DataCenter with the following functionality: Transferring and archiving measurement data, comprehensive statistical and graphical evaluations, easy creation and printing of inspection reports
Typical fields of application
· Paint manufacturing and processing
· Electroplating plants
· Final inspection of goods
· Anodizing plants
Gauge Types: DELTASCOPE FMP10
For measuring non-ferromagnetic metal coatings, e.g., chrome, copper, zinc, as well as paint, varnish, enamel or plastic coatings on steel and iron. (Measurement with the magnetic-inductive method according to ISO 2178, ASTM D7091)ISOSCOPE FMP10
For measuring paint, varnish or plastic coatings on non-ferromagnetic metal substrate materials, of anodic coatings on aluminum and of electrically conducting coatings on non-conducting carrier materials. (Measurement with the eddy-current method according to ISO 2360, ASTM D7091)DUALSCOPE FMP20
Based on the automatic substrate material
recognition and the combination of the two measurement methods
(magnetic-inductive and eddy-current according to ISO 2178, ASTM D7091 and ISO 2360), this universal instrument can be used to measure numerous coatings both on iron/steel and on non-ferromagnetic metals and non-conducting carrier materials.
No Feedbacks yet.