The Video Colposcope is an important diagnostic tool for cervical colposcopy, high-resolution anoscopy, and sexual assault or abuse examinations.
Video colposcopy provides the added option of simultaneous viewing for you and your patient, creating a unique opportunity for clinical screening and treatment education.
- Image clarity - No couplers or beam splitters to degrade image quality or field of view. High-resolution LCD monitor and unique 1/4" CCD/optics design provide full-screen, high resolution imaging
- 4.5X–30X magnification range - Magnification index displayed on screen with the simple push of a button
- Superior illumination - Proprietary Welch Allyn Solarc® lam generates light 50% brighter and whiter than any halogen light source for truer tissue color
- Easy to use - Compact design with ambidextrous controls
- Unique polarization filter - Removes glare from image for better visibility
- Electronic green filter - Electronically removes red from ima with no light loss
- Simultaneous viewing capabilities - Ideal for training and patient education
- Sony® UP-20 video printer - High-resolution video printer designed for medical applications
No Feedbacks yet.