EVOLUTION ZOOM MICROSCOPE
Country of shipping : United States
Evolution ZOOM Microscope: Details
The Seiler Evolution Zoom is a new zoom microscope that allows the user the ability to operate in a continuous magnification range of 3x-24x. The magnification and the motorized focus system are controlled by a set of control handles or a motorized foot pedal control. This allows the operator the freedom to control the magnification level with ease. In addition to the zoom magnification, the Evolution Zoom can be equipped with an X-Y System that gives the user the ability to control the optic pod positioning easily at high magnifications.
- Objective lens: 200m — 400m
- Eyepieces: 10x, 12.5x, and 20x
- Field of vision: 14-70mm
- Diopter setting: -6 to +6
- Minimum Interpupillary Distance: 48 to 78mm for the Inclinable Binocular Head
- Illumination field: 70mm
- Dual halogen standard light source with LED display control panel
- Illumination brightness in the working area at full power: 80,000 lux (min.)
- 0-200° Inclinable Head
- Xenon (optional)
- Vertical Working Height: minimum 0.70m and maximum 1.45m (without XY) (with XY Positioning system, minimum 0.67m and maximum 1.44m)
- Microfocus vertical adjustment limit: 40mm.
- Weight: 103Kg (not including accessories).
- Gross weight including packaging: 170Kg
- ITEM CODE: EVO Zoom
No Feedbacks yet.