GB KIWI™ eGILITY is the newest ELISA fully automated.has a proven track record of quality, innovation and reliability as a worldwide leader in fully automated systems and consumables. In additional to other KIWI™ solution, eGility equips more robust features for higher throughput.
Verified and worked the best with GB ELISA Kits
Optimizing the best results with GB ELISA Kits. GB ELISA kits have been optimized with KIWI Series to make sure you have the best results either in laboratory or clinical. Many clinics and hospitals worldwide are using them.
- Width: Metric:<1200 mm Non-Metric:48"
- Depth: Metric:< 900 mm Non-Metric:36""
- Height: Metric:< 1200 mm Non-Metric:48"
- Footprint: Metric:<1200 mm x 650 mm Non-Metric:48" x 26"
- Bench Weight: Metric:204 kg (max.) Non-Metric:450 lbs (max.)
- Ship Weight: Metric:340 kg (max.) Non-Metric:750 lbs (max.)
- Noise: Metric:Noise output <80 dB
- Voltage:100 – 240V automatic switching
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: <1000 VA (online UPS required)
- Photometric Range: 0.000 to 3.500 OD
- Spectral Range: 405 nm to 690 nm
- Precision: ±0.010 OD at 0.000 to 0.500, OD <1% CV at 0.501 to 2.000 OD, <1.5% CV at 2.001 to 2.500 OD
- Accuracy:±1% OD or 2.5% (0.000 to 3.000 OD) whichever is greater
- Read Time:<10 seconds, single wavelength, <20 seconds, dual wavelength
- Manifold Configuration: 8-way wash head
- Programmable Volumes: 50-999 µl
- Wash Containers: 4 wash bottles at 3.0 L, with quantitative level sensingl
- Clean Container: 1 wash bottle at 3.0 L, with quantitative level sensing
- Waste Container: 10 L with quantitative level sensing
- Residual Wash Volume: <3 µl per well with dual-axis sweep in a flat bottom well
- Dispense Precision: ≤5% CV (with 300 µl in a 96 well plate)
- Number of Incubators: 12 (6 Ambient / 6 Elevated)
- Temperature Range: RT + 7° C to 45° C (Elevated Incubator) RT + 3° C (Ambient Incubator)
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 1° C
- Shaking: 14 Hz periodic or continuous