Ginger produces a hot, fragrant kitchen spice. Young ginger rhizomes are juicy and fleshy with a very mild taste.
It is a flowering plant whose rhizome, ginger root or simply ginger, is widely used as a spice or a folk medicine.
It is a herbaceous perennial which grows annual stems about a meter tall bearing narrow green leaves and yellow flowers. Ginger is in the family Zingiberaceae, to which also belong turmeric (Curcuma longa), cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), and galangal. Ginger originated in the tropical rainforest in Southern Asia. Although ginger no longer grows wild, it is thought to have originated on the Indian subcontinent because the ginger plants grown in India show the largest amount of genetic variation. Ginger was exported to Europe via India in the first century AD as a result of the lucrative spice trade and was used extensively by the Romans.
Packaging & Labelling
Zingiber officinale R.
As per buyer's requirement
Jabs shipping different grades, as per the buyers requirement.
- Try pure ginger juice for stomach upsets nausea, heartburn, abdominal cramps, and motion sickness. First thing in the morning take ginger tea. it will help you from morning sickness.
- Ginger can be useful in keeping cholesterol levels under control.
- Ginger helps in the digestion since it contains a compound similar to the digestive enzymes found in our digestive tract, which may help to digest a heavy, protein-rich meal more easily.
- Ginger can be chewed to relieve toothache.
- Hot ginger drink is effective for cold and flu.