Lightning Bar (inside The Body) Main A
- Go Rhino Bed Bars add intimidating off-road style to your pickup
- 3” diameter steel tubing for extra strength
- Black powder coat, chrome or polished stainless finish
- Complete bolt-together construction with no exposed welds
- Includes hard plastic gaskets to prevent metal-to-metal contact
- Choose from single or double-bar construction
- Comes with all the hardware you need to install
- Optional light bar available in black or polished stainless
- 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty on black and chrome bars
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless bars
Go Rhino Bed Bars customize your truck with off-road style. Constructed from 3” diameter steel tubing, these bed bars stand tough. And, they come in black powder coat, chrome or polished stainless to trick out any truck.
When you install your Go Rhino Bed Bars, two things are true: the sheer size of these bars gives your truck an intimidating edge, and their complete bolt-together construction installs with no exposed welds.
What's more, Go Rhino’s got you covered when it comes to preventing wear. These bed bars are equipped with hard plastic gaskets to prevent any metal-to-metal contact. And, you can choose your Go Rhino Bed Bars in single or double-bar style to get the right look for your truck.
Plus, to add even more style and function, choose an optional light bar in black or polished stainless. Black and chrome Go Rhino Bed Bars are backed by a 3-year/30,000 mile warranty. Polished stainless bars boast a limited Lifetime Warranty. Not to be used as a roll bar.