Our (haco) top of the line CNC press brake type Euromaster, ranges from 40-320T. Automatic compensation of the side frame deflection by means of table referenced linear encoders, Independent double acting hydraulic system with linear encoders producing a double closed loop system with guaranteed beam positioning up to 0.01mm, and Linear guides to ensure positive alignment of pulse reader in linear encoder over full stroke of the beam makes the Euromaster one of our (haco) most popular brakes in todays modern sheet metal shops.
The Euromaster line pressbrakes comes standard with a very nice, easy-to-use color graphical 2D Fastbend control. This control has been on the market for several years and still proves today to be one of the nicest CNC controls on the market. As an option, we offer the new BC69GR-3D control where you can program parts in 2D and display in 3D or import 3D files from our optional HACO CAD-3D software.
The ERM comes standard with a high speed servo driven backgauge (X-axis) and a servo driven height axis (R-axis). The gauge has 2 spring loaded finger blocks, manually adjustable in width. Each finger block has a fine-tuning and can be rotated in steps of 90 degrees. We use high precision ball screws to guarantee a 0.1mm position accuracy. We also have optional 3axis (XRZ) 4 Axis (XRZ1Z2) or 6 axis backgauge (X1X2Z1Z2R1R2). Our optional 6-axis backgauge system with beak fingers (X1/X2/R1/R2/Z1/Z2) is a well- designed high speed, state of the art backgauge. Every axis is programmable with a 0.1mm accuracy. Together with the BC59GR control, this machine will not cause any gauging limits.
- Electro-hydraulic levelling and depth stop setting by Synchro system.
- Automatic compensation of the side frame deflection by means of table referenced measuring scales coupled to the Synchro system.
- Pendant control panel with CNC control Robosoft FastBEND-2D.
- X-axis: back gauge positioning, programmable in 0,1 mm.
- Y1/Y2 hydraulic axes: depth stop setting in 0,01 mm.
- Programmable wording pressure, ram stroke, ram opening.
- CNC controlled back gauge on ball screws, stroke 600mm, speed 400mm/s, including 2 universal finger blocks, manually
adjustable in width and height.
- Machines up to 2500 kN executed with ram and table machined to use System style tooling.
- Machines from 3200 kN executed with ram and table machined to use Haco style tooling.
- Central manual adjustable Anti Deflection Table (from 2,5 m working length; for 6 m models: CNC-hydraulic adjustment).
- Operation, programming and maintenance manual.
- Foot pedal control.
No Feedbacks yet.