- Thermostatic bath used to collect and dry histological samples sections.
- Histobath maintains the water temperature at the desired temperature so that the sections can be handled properly.
- Water temperature sensor designed to be on the water surface providing accurate measurement of desired setting temperature to be safe for your temperature sensitive tissues.
- working temperature adjustment: from +5◦C above ambient temperature up-to +70 ◦C thermostatically controlled through PID controller with safety features visual & acoustic alarm system for malfunction or over temperature.
- Working temperature adjustment (slide- dryer- plate): from +5◦C above ambient temperature up-to +100◦C through mechanical thermostat.
- painted steel chassis.
- Black painted base with removable Pyrex basin (capacity 2 liters) for a simple operation of water filling and emptying.
- LED daylight illuminates the basin in order to facilitate the premium sections collecting.
- Probe provided axial arm and safety device that cut off the power supply and the basin heating when the basin is removed.
- Slide-dryer plate that can house up to 24 slides, situated on the back side.
No Feedbacks yet.