IntelliDoX is an instrument management system for the BW Clip, bringing a new level of customization to maintenance-free gas detection. Combining smart docking modules and Fleet Manager II software, the system helps you drive productivity, reliability and efficiency, while configuring BW Clip detectors to meet changing requirements.Features & Benefits
1. Enables bump test tracking, email notices and easy recordkeeping for improved compliance
2. Performs the quickest bump test in the industry for increased uptime and no wasted calibration gas
3. Enables the ability to change alarm set points, set a noncompliance indicator when a bump test is due, and adjust other parameters on the BW Clip for maximum flexibility
With the IntelliDoX instrument management system, simply place a BW Clip in the docking module, and it automatically performs certain activities based on your specifications in the Fleet Manager II software. You can set each module to do a bump test, reconfigure the detector’s high and low alarm set points, and more. Also use the software to analyze the data from each BW Clip, run reports, track compliance and even send email reminders to workers.
Thanks to the unique design of IntelliDoX, each docking module has its own LCD and keypad for independent operation, so when you gang multiple modules together, you can perform different activities for BW Clip detectors — all at the same time. That’s especially beneficial for bump tests: Use five IntelliDoX modules to bump 50 detectors in under three minutes, so workers don’t have to stand in a long queue at the beginning of a shift.
IntelliDoX makes the BW Clip the most flexible, configurable maintenance-free detector on the market, helping you improve safety, reliability and productivity in gas detection.
1. Easy setup with a network or USB drive — no tools required
2. Expandable to five docking modules that can operate independently, while sharing power, network connection and calibration gas
3. Easy data transfer — by Ethernet or USB — from docking module to computer