Iso-Fuge 8/45D Digital Clinical Centrifuge
Country of shipping : UAE
|Brand||Quality Lab Systems|
Iso-Fuge 8/45D and Iso-Fuge 8/45 are intended for use in medical and veterinary laboratories for separation of serum, plasma, urea, blood samples and other routine applications in hospital and research laboratories, also suitable for environmental analysis for water and soil samples studies or in schools and other educational facilities.
Iso-Fuge 8/45D and Iso-Fuge 8/45 are supplied with plastic angle rotor that can hold 8*15mL conical tubes or 12*10mL/7mL/5mL vacuum tubes.
- Maximum speed is 4500rpm
- Digital LCD displays, shows real-time parameters
- Set and display rotor speed shown in RPM or G-force
- Brushless DC motor
- High strength plastic rotor and excellent balance technology to guarantee a quiet and stable operation
- Dual protection casing provides safe and reliable running
- Quick spins is possible by pressing and holding PULSE key
- Self-diagnostic check when switched on and then displays accumulative running time and last running parameters
- RPM or G-force can be set and displayed
- Parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached
- The centrifuge speed can be accelerated and held at the target speed
- Automatic lid release when operation has stopped to save processing time
- Easy-to-read processing display and sound alert
- Operation can be timed from 30 seconds to 99 minutes or continuous running
- Timer commences once the set speed is reached, so the separation time is more accurate
- Gentle braking at low speeds with efficient separation
No Feedbacks yet.