MANUAL RETRACTABLE SAFETY SYRINGE
FeaturesSame Injection Technique
- No change in injection technique required for manual retractable syringe.
- After use, the locking device manually captures the needle within the barrel.
No Reuse by Design
- The needle cannot be re-used once the needle is contained within the barrel.
- The user can feel when the locking system mechanism is activated.
- Once the needle has been used the device plunger can be broken away to prevent further use.
- Meets International Standards for Medical Devices. No Leakage. Low Dead Space.
No Feedbacks yet.