MEDICAL X-RAY DRY FILM
- Product Origin:China
- Item NO.: HBM-YX1
- Product Port: Shanghai
- Color: Blue/White
- Lead Time: 30-45days
- Payment: T/T, L/C
“CLEAR IMAGETM” MEDICAL DRY FILM
“Clear Image TM” Medical Dry Film is a kind of film specially used for medical imaging printing output with no sensitive silver halide in both layers. It has such features as stable clear image, low fog, waterproof and wear resistance, bright tone, signing by handwriting, and solid surface coating, convenience, economy and environment protection. “Clear ImageTM” Medical Dry Film is widely used in Ultrasonography Dept, Obstetrics and Gynecology Dept, Radiology Dept, ophthalmofundoscope, laryngoscope, gastroscope, enterroscope, colposcope, etc., which is the best choice for medical imaging printing output.
Thickness: 0.10mm and 0.15mm, Size: A3 A4 B5 16K 11*14 14*17 (or customized)
Ink-jet and laser printers
CT, CR, DR, NMR, etc.; DICOM Interface: adopting the standard of digital imaging and communication in medicine, every type of medical imaging equipment as CT, CR, DR, MRI, DSA, etc. can be directly connected, may apply to print color photographic films of A-ultrasonic, B-ultrasonic, C-ultrasonic and M-ultrasonic, pictures and text reports, polaroids, and images and diagnosis reports of medical imaging equipments in Pathology Dept, etc. Especially apply to the output of color images such as color 3D Reconstruction of B-ultrasonic, CT and MR.
Clearly demonstrate internal and intracranial arteries, neck vessels, coronary, pulmonary vessels, liver vessels, spleen vessels, aorta and lower limb vessels;
Clearly demonstrate various organs as craniocerebrum, five sense organs, heart, lung, liver, gallbladder, pancreas, kidney, prostate, adnexa uteri, etc. and the perfusion of organs;
Clearly demonstrate various endoscopic imaging of bronchus, stomach, colon, etc.;
Clearly demonstrate various 3D processing and image reconstruction;
Clearly demonstrate radiology, ultrasound and pathology images.
Environment Protection: Free of chemicals like silver halide and ingrain agent, no harmful to environment and human body, can be degraded.
High Compatibility: DICOM 3.0 Interface can seamlessly connect with available equipment.
Easy for Storage: can be kept in storeroom under room temperate, no need for darkroom or constant temperature warehouse.
Convenience for Use: can be kept and used in light room in any time, no need of viewing device at the time of diagnoses which is energy-saving and eye-caring, a kind of 3D and color film to make you have no time and space limit to get a clear printing output and view it, can directly sign on it by handwriting.
Bright Tone: Resolution ratio of 2400×2400dpi, effectively absorb color components of the printer, the output film is compatible with the original image to make up for the pity that the traditional output film cannot be colorful.
1. Max resolution ratio: ≥9600dpi
2. Thickness of base film: ≥150 μm
3. Thickness of film: ≥190 μm
4. Max transmission density: ≥3.8D
5. Max reflection density: ≥2.4D
6. Applies to dye and pigment
7. Imaging color: color or black and white
· Using ink with poor quality or unreasonably setting up the precision of the printer may result in decrease in clarity of output image and inaccurate color rendition, thus easy to tarnish when storing.
· Any difference may exist in concentration and color of printing because of different printer models, printing modes and printing softwares.
· Carefully handle the film, do not crash, fold, distort and rub the film to avoid producing artifact and electrostatic traces, and do not touch the film with wet hand.
· Take the film out of the cool place before using, put the film with package in the place where the film will be used at least 4 hours to prevent the steam from concentrating on the film to damage the film.
· Please use up as soon as possible after opening, if cannot use up, please put it back into the package to keep.
· Do not repeat to print.
· Disposal of waste film should follow local laws and regulations.