1. MECHANICAL ACTION
- Maximum mechanical action is produced
- Full 360 degree rotation of the cylinder
- 11 complete rotations per minute
- Results: less washing time
less chemicals consumption
less steam usage
less water usage
Washes all kind of linen. (the dirtiest)
- Each module operates independently of the next module, mechanically and chemically.
- Two different models of S.W.S. are made to wash batches of 72 kg. or 110 kg. linen.
- Loading ratio of 1:43 (kg. / lit) in each case.
- Independent baths in each module
- Total removal of bath and linen on each transfer from module to module.
3. 1 MODULE= 1 WASHING EXTRACTOR
Each module is independent, and provided with:
# Entry of 5 chemical products.
# Entry of clean water # Entry of recuperated water
# Entry of water from the press
# Entry of steam
# Drain to recuperation
# Drain to sewer
4. RECUPERATION AND STOCK OF WATER
- 1 container of 325 litres of fresh water for the last rinse. (The machine is not dependent on mains water pressure)
- 1 container of 325 litres of recuperated water from the press and the 3rd. rinse that will be used for the first two rinses.
- 1 container of 450 litres of recuperated water from the first two rinses to be used for pre-wash and wash.
5. FLEXIBLE PROGRAMMING
- The chemist is free to create the programme of his choice.
- Once the desired programme is decided, it is subdivided to match the number of modules.
- The entry of chemical products and water is programmable in seconds, weight, or volume.
6. COST BENEFITS
- Although the basic programme assumes a work load for the maximum weight capacity, the entry of chemical products and water is automatically adjusted to suit the actual weight of work load.
- The 1rst. and 2nd. rinses are done with water coming from the press and from the last rinse.
- The 3rd rinse necessitates a 2 litres/kilo of fresh water each;
therefore, overall consumption is : no more than 2 litres per kilogram.
7. CONTROL OF ANCILLARIES
- The CARBONELL P.C. controls the loading conveyor or bags stock system, operation of the press, shuttle conveyor, dryers and printer.
8. COMPLETE INFORMATION
- The on-screen information instantly displays the location of work loads in the tunnel and in all ancillary equipments and provides comprehensive management information on the entire process.
- Daily and accumulated production control of articles and customers.
- Daily and accumulated control of water and chemical products consumption per articles and clients.
- Labelling of work loads after drying.
9. ACCESS AND SAFETY
- The tunnel may be opened to provide the access between any two modules in less then 10 minutes. The operator is then free to carry out routine maintenance or remove an obstruction in complete safety.
- Addition of modules to enlarge the production of the tunnel may be carried out in two days.
- Construction is entirely in grade AISI 304 stain- less steel (other grades optional).
- Construction in accordance with EU Norms. (ISO 10472 1-2-3-4, ISO 7772, EN 292)
- Industrial PC
- Independent drive for each module.
- Standard components are utilised.
Loads of 72 kg. and110 kg. in 100% cotton