|Brand||Oswell Group Limited|
1. DC immunity
2. Easy fixing on PCB, saving space for the meters
3. Strong insulation voltage between the primary and the secondary, up to 6kV/1min
4. Attractive appearance, casing color is available on request
5. Simple assembly, saving production cost
6. Big inner hole, suitable for any primary cables and bus bars
|Model No.||Rated Current||Turns Ratio||Output Current||Load||Insulation Voltage||Phase Error||Accuracy|
|DCT006P||6A||4.3 A||1:2500||2.4mA||10Ω/20Ω||>4kV/1min||<15'||0.1 Class|
|DCT101P||60 A||43 A||24mA||10Ω/20Ω||>4kV/1min||<15'||0.1 Class|
|DCT104P||100 A||72A||40mA||12.5Ω||>4kV/1min||<15'||0.1 Class|
|DCT105P||120 A||85 A||48mA||12.5Ω||>4kV/1min||<15'||0.1 Class|
★Dielectric Strength: not less than 4kV/1mA/1min.
★Insulation Resistance: >500MΩ (500VDC).
★Operating Temperature : -40℃~ +85℃.
★Relative Humidity: ≤95% ( 25℃) Altitude: ≤10000m.
★ AC measurement capacity is 20% higher than rated current.
★ High Precision. suitable for kWh meter Class 0.2, Class 0.5, Class 1.0.
★ Typical AC current measurement error is within 0.02% at Ib test point.
★ Typical phase shift is at 1-10' , additional compensation is not needed.
★ Very reliable and stable performance at different temperature conditions.
★ Good linearity, it support automatically software calibration.
★ Different type for different fixing and assembly easily.
★ Quick connection to PCB available on request.
★ROHS Compliance is available on request.
No Feedbacks yet.