PP Pleated Cartridge Filters are made of Polypropylene fiber media. PP pleated cartridge filters provide excellent filtration efficiency and chemical compatibility across a wide range of liquid filtration process applications.The constitution of nominal PP pleated filter cartridges adopt thermal welding techniques to seal all components, so no side leakage and optimizing PP pleated cartridge 100% integrity. PP pleated filter cartridges have large surface area that allow for greater system flow rate and higher dirt holding capacity than depth filters. PP pleated cartridges are widely used in prefiltration field requiring high purity.
- PP pleated cartridge filters are manufactured in clean room and high cleaning environment
- PP pleated cartridges are low pressure drop, high capacity of impurities and long service life
- Polypropylene pleated cartridges are strict election materials which according to FDA standard
- Ulti-layers structure, good filtration efficiency and consistent of performance for broad application range
- The components of PP pleated filters are assembled in fully sealed condition by thermal bond, free of binder
- Oil industry
- Food & Beverage
- Medicine Filtering
- Paints and Coatings
- Prefiltration for RO/DI
Length：5", 9.75", 9.8", 10", 20", 30", 40"
Filtration Rating：0.1μm, 0.22μm, 0.45μm, 0.65μm, 0.8μm, 1μm, 2μm, 3μm, 5μm, 10μm, 20μm, 30μm, 40μm, 50μm, 60μm
Gasket/O-ring：Silicone, EPDM, Viton, NBR, Teflon encapsulated Viton
End Cap Type：DOE, 222/Flat, 222/Fin, 226/Flat, 226/Fin, 215/Flat, 215/Fin