We pride ourselves on the quality of our customer service. Having many years of experience in the refuse collection and waste disposal industry, we deliver more than just a responsible, reliable and ethical service.
Waste disposal systems implemented by Mobile Compactor Services offer complete transparency along with our hard work to maintain an ethical approach towards waste disposal.
From major fit-outs and renovations, to smaller commercial or domestic works, Mobile Compactor Services have the ability, knowledge and experience to deal with all aspects of waste disposal.
At Mobile Compactor Services we work alongside our customers, offering the best, most up to date advice and guidance on waste disposal management. Our work ethos has attracted some first class clients, and we are currently the preferred waste contractors for major companies.
Our services range from bulk haulage projects to removal and disposal of hazardous waste material to major fit outs and renovation projects. Regardless of the waste disposal requirement, Mobile Compactor Services can take care of it.
Rear loading refuse collection vehicle, with a full width, large capacity hopper. The hydraulically operated compaction system achieves compaction of 750 to 850 lbs per cu yd.
- Volume: 18 cum (23.5 cu yd)
- Payload: 8000 to 9000 kg of compacted refuse (depending on nature of garbage)
- Hopper Capacity : 1.5
- Hopper Width : 2.03 m, load opening 1.168m
- Cycle Time : 22-26 seconds
Container Lifting Equipment
- A hydraulically operated winch rated at 10,000 lbs of lifting capacity and suitable for handling up-to 7 cu m capacities.
- A hydraulically actuated mechanism suitable for handling 1100 liters container to DIN 30700.
- Hydraulic operated winch (10,000 lbs) + Arm mechanism to handle 1100 litters containers to DIN 30700 + 2.5 cu m containers to DIN 30738.