The Respirex GTB Fall Arrest Version, Type 1A-ET gas-tight chemical protective suit is of one-piece construction fully encapsulating both the wearer and breathing apparatus. The suit incorporates the latest technology in both fabric and suit design and is compatible with any manufacturer’s breathing apparatus.
It is certified to EN943-2:2002 and has an integral system allowing connection to an internally worn fall arrest harness. The harness should be certified to EN361 and used in conjunction with a retractable fall arrester certified to EN360 and an anchorage point certified to EN795.
This gas tight suit is compliant with the fire protection requirements of Marine Equipment Directive (MED) 96/98/EC as modified by commission directives 98/85/EC, 2001/53/EC, 2002/75/EC and 2002/84/EC.
Respirex GTB suits are extensively used by emergency teams throughout the world.
• Unique Respirex designed coupling permitting connection to an internally worn fall arrest harness.
• Double-glazed visor permitting clear undistorted vision that will withstand chemical permeation for the substances listed in the European standard EN943-2:2002 for more than 480 minutes; the mechanical strength of the visor conforms to EN146:1991.
• Expanded back to accommodate self contained breathing apparatus.
• Heavy-duty 122cm (48”) gas-tight zipper fitted to the right hand side of suit.
• Highly chemically resistant ’Hazmax’ safety boots with steel toecap and mid-sole can be either permanently bonded to the suit or fitted by means of the new Respirex detachable boot system. This new system allows easy replacement of damaged or badly worn boots without affecting the integrity of the suit.
• Available with a wide range of airline couplings to ensure compatibility with any make of breathing apparatus.
• Every garment tested for leak-tightness (internal pressure test) according to EN464:1994.
• Taped inner and outer seams.
• Suit supplied in a rigid plastic box to ensure correct storage when not in use; case dimensions 60 x 41 x 41 cm.
For more information Please visit:
No Feedbacks yet.