• A visor manufactured from a laminate material produced at Respirex permitting clear undistorted vision. The visor will hold back chemical permeation for the substances listed in the European standard EN943-2:2002 and the American standard NFPA 1991 for more than 480 minutes, mechanical strength of the visor conforms to EN146:1991 Heavy duty 122cm (48”) gas-tight zip fitted to the right hand side of the suit covered by overlapping storm flaps with a Velcro closure
• Polymer rubber outer gloves laminated to a highly chemically resistant inner glove fitted by means of the Respirex locking cuff mechanism; this system enables the user to replace the gloves when necessary.
• ’Bat-Wing’ sleeve design for ease of movement in the suit.
• Adjustable internal support belt enabling users of varying sizes to comfortably wear the suit.
• Sufficient exhalation valves to ensure that the pressure change within the suit does not exceed 1 mbar in 1 minute.
• The suit is supplied in a heavy duty sealed bag.Options- Highly chemically resistant ’HAZMAX’ safety boots can be either permanently bonded to the suit or fitted by means of the new Respirex detachable boot system. This new system allows easy replacement of damaged or badly worn boots without affecting the integrity of the suit. Size 44 European (10 UK) boots are fitted as standard, other sizes are available on request.- A pass-thru conforming to prEN943-1:1997 enabling supplementary air to be passed (via an airline) to the second-man attachment on the wearer’s breathing apparatus.- Attachment points for distress signal units, personal-line pouches and torches.- Size 10 gloves are fitted as standard; other sizes are available on request.
For more information Please visit:
No Feedbacks yet.