SAFETY AND COMFORT
The design of the Protector Style 600 combines genuine safety features with high wearer comfort. Style 600 features include:
• CE Certification to EN397, including optional approvals for lateral deformation, molten metal splash, electrical insulation (440 Volts a.c.) and –30º centigrade – Style 600 is designed for use in a wide variety of applications.
• VDE Certification for electrical insulation to 1000 Volts a.c. – Style 600 is ideal for use by electricians throughout Europe.
• A well balanced, lightweight shell with a new eight point terylene head-harness and a deep nape strap design – Style 600 ensures high wearer acceptance through comfort, stability and performance.
The Protector Style 600 is available in nine standard colours with special colours produced to order
BRANDING OPPORTUNITIES AND CORPORATE IDENTITY
The Protector Style 600 helmet has been designed to offer multiple brand opportunities.
• Distinctive modern styling – Style 600 projects a high quality modern company image.
• Manufactured from durable ABS plastic – Style 600 will retain a high quality company identity throughout its life.
• Six different branding positions – Style 600 offers the widest choice of corporate identity options.
COMPATIBILITY WITH OTHER PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
The Protector Style 600 helmet has been specifically designed to ensure compatibility with other types of Personal Protective Equipment. Key features include:
• A unique scalloped headband design at the sides of the helmet shell – Ensures good compatibility with earmuffs and consistent earmuff performance.
• The helmet accessory slot is compatible with 25mm and 30mm attachments – The Style 600 is designed to accept a wide range of earmuffs.
For more information Please visit:
No Feedbacks yet.