|Temperature of Media||Medium Temperature|
FREE-VALVE’s screw foot valve is a kind of energy saving valve, usually installed at the bottom of the suction pipe of pump. The functions of foot valve are designed to stop water from going backwards when the pump shuts off and only allow the water flow forward . As many inlet and stiffeners are designed on the valve bonnet , the valve is not easy to clog . The foot valve is usually applied at suction pipe . The valve disc usually designed as signal disc ,and connection method is flange .
1. Screw foot valve is composed of valve body, disc, cover,strainer basket, sealing ring and other parts.
2. The disc is moved up and down under fluid pressure drop between inlet and outlet to realize the valve opening and closing. The valve opens under the pressure of the fluid.
3. When the pump stops working, the valve will be shut off quickly under pressure of outlet pipe , and the liquid will not flow back to the water source, which will help the water suction pump and save water loss.
4. Flow area is 2 to 3 times of the pipe area about stainless steel or carbon steel strainer basket.
1. Size Range: NPS2~NPS8,DN50~DN200
2. Applicable Temperature: 0~300℃
3. Connection Type: screw
4. Sealing material: soft sealing or hardness sealing
5. Material of main parts：WCB,stainless steel
6. Test standard：GB/T13927,API598
FREE-VALVE’s screw foot valve is designed for using in irrigation as well as other pumping applications where water may be dirty due to suspended silt and sand. It offers extremely low head loss. Valve body is cast steel construction. Ports are female screw for easy installation.
No Feedbacks yet.