|Temperature of Media||Medium Temperature|
FREE-Valve’s through conduit knife gate valves are known as slurry gate valves. Its are bi directional wafer knife gate valve. It is mainly designed for highly concentrated flow media. With a through going O port plate, through conduit knife gate valves provide a stable and safe shut-off performance without clogging. With double-seat design, it can control flow in both directions.
1. Two way sealing with two seal rings on the valve seat,this gate is longer and the bottom extends out of the valve body and requires two packing glands.The gate disc is ground smoothly on both sides to eliminate adhesion and clogging.
2. The gate disc forms a O port plate whose role is that when the gate opens,medium may flow away completely without any detention,when the gate closes,it may be completely sealed. It can easily cut through the media during on-off operation.
3. When the media are of high concentration, it may also keep the valve seat sealed,as there is no detention area,the bottom of the gate without medium accumulation.
1) Size Range: NPS2~NPS48,DN50~DN1200
2) Pressure Range: Class 150 /PN6 /PN10
3) Applicable Temperature: 0~425℃
4) Connection Type: wafer
5) Sealing material: Rubber,PTFE,stainless steel STL
6) Body Material: Carbon steel,stainless steel
7) Disc material:Stainless steel
8) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
9) Face to Face: GB/T12221, API609
10) Valve body : GB/T12224,ASME B16.34
Operating Mode: Hand wheel,Bevel Gear,Pneumatic,Electric,Hydraulic
FREE-Valve’s through conduit knife gate valves are suitable for the loading and unloading of sugar-making and chemical equipment(dryer and reactor) and the outlet of sizing agent in paper industry,it may also be used for the recycling of old paper mingled mingled with a large amount of impurities.
No Feedbacks yet.