The ToxiRAE Pro is the world’s first wireless personal monitor for toxic gases and oxygen. The ToxiRAE Pro takes worker protection to the next level by providing safety professionals wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location for better visibility and faster response. The ToxiRAE Pro can detect a broad range of gases—from carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and oxygen to ammonia, chlorine, and phosgene. The ToxiRAE Pro’s intelligent interchangeable sensors store calibration data, so if you need to monitor one gas one day and another gas the next, swapping the sensors in your ToxiRAE Pro is all it takes.
• Wireless access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status from any location
• Unmistakable five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
• Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
• Largest display in its class
• Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe
• Continuous datalogging
• Easy to use
For more information please visit :
No Feedbacks yet.