Hydrocyclone Control Systems AKA-TRONIC
AKA-TRONIC is a patented hydrocyclone control system for recovering fine fraction of sands and for dewatering. AKA-TRONIC is used in industries working with stones and soils in order to prevent that too many fine fractions of the sands (fraction < 150 μm) enter the sewage ponds and thickener and thus reduce the production yield.
Principle of operation
The hydrocyclones are controlled by the AKA-TRONIC that they carry out at their optimal operating point. The cut size can vary depending on the application (normally configured to 30 μm), resulting in a high concentration of the underflow. The thick discharge of the hydrocyclones generates a material bed caused by bridging over the screens on the dewatering screening machine. Residual moistures of up to 17 weight-% are reached. The overflow of hydrocyclones goes to the sewage pool or directly into the process water circulation.
Design features and advantages
- Comapct and space-saving construction
- Continuously low cut size, even with fluctuating solids content in the feed
- Improved output results due to automatic adaption of sand compositions and quantities
- Controlled adjustment of different grain compositions
- High rate removal of solids
- Uniform thickening in the hydrocyclone underflow, even with fluctuating input concentration
- Effective dewatering of the hydrocyclone underflow
- Discharge of downstream dewatering systems
- Savings in consumption of flocculants
- Increase in economic efficiency
- Sand and gravel pits
- Slag processing
- Soil washing
No Feedbacks yet.