|Brand||CM OPM Machinery|
The input products are semi-liquid fatty masses with an average particle size distribution of approximately 500μm (measured by micrometer) and containing less than 1% solid particles with a maximum size of approximately 4mm.
The output product is a homogeneous mix with an average particle size distribution of 120-220μm, measured by micrometer, suitable for being fed into the successive refining line.
The pre-refining technology of the HCP series gives important production advantages:
- Homogeneity in particle size distribution and fluidity of the chocolate mass
- Increase in productivity of the dosing and mixing line, thanks to the reduction of the mixing time
- Improved efficiency of refiners
- Simplicity and reliability of the electromechanical system for gap adjustment.
- HCP pre-refiners are easily integrated in the automated control system of the modern production lines.
No Feedbacks yet.