EASYFLEX Flexible Sprinkler Connection System:
1. Hose Type: Unbriaded, Braided, Braided High Performance
2. Hose Length: 2′ ~ 6′
3. Bracket Type: T-Bar, Hat Channel, Metal Studs, Wood Beam, Sidewall Applications
More Features and Benefits:
– 100% Factory tested for leakage and pressure
– Pre-assembled, ready-to-use out of box
– OGSB: Patented one piece T-bar barcket
– No fabrication / Planning in advance necessary
– Best solution for center of tile
– No shutting down and draining of system necessary for relocations
– Less material handling compared to hard pipes
– Reduced labor, faster job completion, overall cost saving to the project
★ Complying with IBC (Section 1621)/ ASCE 7 (188.8.131.52.2 & 184.108.40.206.2.2), the flexible sprinkler connections are seismically qualified and can be an alternative solution to install without seismic escutcheons.
★ Per 2013 NFPA 13 Section 220.127.116.11.3.3, NO hangers are required for flexible drops as long as the length does not exceed 6ft.
No Feedbacks yet.