DUSEEL R 200 H is a high quality, quick setting bitumen emulsion protective coating manufactured from the combination of high quality bitumen, rubber and chemical emulsifying agent. The rubber content gives the emulsion a strong consistency that forms upon drying, elastic and highly effective liquid applied protective coating membrane.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent elastomeric liquid applied membrane.
- Penetrates and seals porous substrate.
- Excellent damp proofing and waterproofing property.
- Excellent adhesion to substrate.
- Seamless coating.
- Water based no health hazard.
- Forms a tough and resilient film upon drying.
- High resistance to dilute acids and alkalis.
- Non-toxic and odorless.
- Excellent adhesion on damp and dry surfaces.
- Solvent free, no fire hazard.
DUSEEL R 200 H is tested in accordance of ASTM D 2939 and other relevant International Standards.
QUALITY ASSURANCE AND WARRANTY
Duproof is ISO 9001 Quality Assured Company, and DUSEEL R 200 H carries a material warranty against any manufacturing defects
DUSEEL R 200 H is used as
- An excellent damp proofing and protective coating for concrete roofs, columns and beams.
- Damp proofing of foundations, manholes and other underground concrete structures.
- Chemically resistant to be used as protective lining on gutters for effluents, acids and alkalis in industrial factories.
- The high elasticity of the product makes it a superior protective coating, liquid applied membrane.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- All substrate must be clean, free from dirt, dust, soil, grease, oil and other loose particles. Substrates that are very dry should be applied with a penetrative coating of DUPRIME E. If the concrete is very dry, dampen first with water.
- Stir the emulsion thoroughly if stored for a long time.
Application System on Porous substrate (Concrete Structure)
- Prime the surface with water based primer DUPRIME E and allow the primer to dry completely (6-8 hours).
- Apply a minimum of 2 coats by brush or spray equipment.
- The second coat is applied when the first coat has completely dried.
- Apply each coat at a right angle to the previous coat to achieve good coverage and uniformity.
- A third coat is required for very porous substrate.
- Drying time is 1-4 hours under normal conditions. Under damp and cold conditions it is recommended to allow 6 hours between successive coats.
Emulsified Bitumen is recommended to be applied at temperatures above 5°C.
PACKING AND STORAGE
DUSEEL R 200 H is available in 20 liter pails and 200 liter drums, palletized and strapped. Store at temperature between 5°C and 50°C in a tightly sealed container. Shelf life is minimum of 1 year in a good storage protected from direct sunlight and frost