The extruded polymers are being produced through blowing technique using a circular die to produce plastic tubes that can also be converted into single film. Polyethylene material has good sealing properties; low sealing temperature compared to other polymer materials; good water vapor properties; but, low in aroma barrier and high in oxygen transmission rate. Our blown film line produces several kinds of Low Density Polypropylene (LDDPE) Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) and High Density Polypropylene (HDPE) film materials, such as:
1. LDPE/LLDPE Transparent Lamination Grade (2-side heat sealable/1-side corona treated; 25micron to 200micron thickness – used for almost all kind of lamination application.
2. LDPE/LLDPE White Lamination Grade (2-sides heat sealable/1-side corona treated; 25microns to 200micron thickness) – used for almost all kinds of lamination application.
3. LDPE/LLDPE Transparent Print/Bag Grade (2-sides heat sealable/1-side corona treated; 25microns to 200micron thickness) – commonly used for all kinds of packaging bags for various types of products such as bakery, confectionary, sugar, etc.
4. LDPE/LLDPE White or Colored Print/Bag Grade (2-sides heat sealable/1-side corona treated; 25microns to 200micron thickness) – commonly used for soap/detergent, meat products, etc.
5. LDPE/LLDPE or LDPE/HDPE Shrink Film (25microns to 200micron thickness) – commonly used for industrial packaging of finished good products for various kinds of manufacturing industries.
6. Easy Peel Top Web film (2-sides heat sealable/1-side corona treated; 25microns to 200micron thickness) – special grade of lamination film substrates for easy peeling of sealed products. Commonly used for fruits, meat and confectionary products.
7. LDPE/LLDPE transparent, white UV-colored Shrink Hood (50microns to 170microns thickness) commonly used for industrial packaging of palletized items such as resin bags packaging, bottles, cans, etc. UV enhanced film for sun/radiation protection is possible if required by customer.
No Feedbacks yet.