The MultiSensor communicates to Lighting Control Panels and the Area Controller via the M-BUS. The manner in which the MultiSensor controls lighting is totally flexible.
• Three sensors in one: motion, light level and infrared override.
• Flexible motion detection from 4m – 6m (at 2.4m floor to ceiling height) allows the use of a customised range setting to better serve the monitored space.
• Dual motion detection allows two selectable sensitivity and range settings to be stored, i.e. Absence Detection and Presence Detection (see figure 1).
• Configurable PIR expiry time (off-delay).
• Uses SELV compliant communication bus; M-BUS.
• Bi-colour diagnostic LED provides intuitive M-BUS installation feedback to assist the installer and end-user.
• Occupancy walk test via LED flash
• Compact form factor; 55mm mounting hole diameter, 90mm deep.
• Supplied with fixing ring for easy mounting to a fibre or metal ceiling tile; plasterboard mounting kits are also available.
• Quick installation with pluggable M-BUS Patch Lead.
• 2 year warranty
No Feedbacks yet.