• Continuously displays sensor data from up to 32 AreaRAE units
• Shows alarm status when necessary with a single red light/green light display
• Can send alarms to cell phones and pagers
• Can communicate back to the remote sensor with text messages
• With GPS option, displays location of individual remote monitors on a geographic map
The RF modem allows real-time data transmissions with a base controller located up to two miles away from the AreaRAE detector. A personal computer can be used as the base station for an AreaRAE system. The standard ProRAE Remote software used to control AreaRAE systems is capable of monitoring the input of up to 32 remotely located monitors.
The ProRAE Remote Basic Host Package contains the following:
• ProRAE Remote software CD
• Quick reference guide
• Operation and Maintenance manual
• RS-232 cable
• RAELink2 Remote unit modem, which includes a built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, 120/240 VAC AC/DC adapter, and IEC - USG AC line cord
• 5dB antenna with magnetic mount and 12' of cable
• Hard transport case with pre-cut foam
For more information please visit :
No Feedbacks yet.