Automated Dough Distribution Systems provide efficient movement and handling of raw dough to meet the highest production demands and sanitation standards. Our dough handling equipment includes: custom Dough Conveyors, Dough Pumps, Dough Chunkers, and Dough Feeders for a variety of dough types.
Simple, low cost pump feeding a continuous flow of dough to downstream processes.
Simple, Efficient Pumping System for All Types of Dough
• Available for All Sizes and Types of Horizontal Mixers
• Lowest Cost Pump, 20+ Years of Service
• The screw on the Series IV "Z" Dough Pump
is designed for easy removal/installation and
prevents foreign object damage
• Efficient design with reduced parts count
virtually eliminates downtime
Improved Scaling and Make-up
• Consistent degassing and throughput is
achieved by applying vacuum at the rear of
the pump inlet
• Gentle, single-screw action provides greater
scaling accuracy and improves machinability
for all yeast-raised products
• The BISSC compliant guardless safety/
minimal framework design speeds clean-up
and reduces labor
No Feedbacks yet.