|Brand||AMF Bakery Sytems|
Achieve precision dough dividing, rounding and intermediate proofing for high-speed bread production featuring the industry's latest extrusion and volumetric dividing technology.
Gentle volumetric dividing controls dough chamber volume to maintain first-in, first-out processing.
A new concept in dough dividing that combines the gentle dough handling of a ram and knife divider with the precise scaling of the latest servo control technology. • Unique design for use with a wide range of doughs including specialty, whole wheat, rye, cinnamon raisin, and white.
Precise scaling accuracy.
• Servo drives and recipe control logic allows the most accurate control of pressure inside dough chamber for
various dough types. Ram and knife strokes can also be adjusted relative to scaling weight. This concept
controls dough chamber volume and maintains first-in, first-out dough processing. The electronically
controlled motions can also be customized for specific applications, and recalled by recipe management while
using all standard mechanical components.
• Ram and knife electronic linear actuators replace cams, bushings, levers and grease points thus reducing
maintenance, extending machine life and accuracy by eliminating backlash from wear.
• High pressure lubrication distribution system insures proper lubrication of surfaces while reducing oil
• Servo drives also provide electronic torque limiting functions to protect machines from foreign objects,
individual axis forward/reverse jog function to clear obstruction, and single touch cleaning position for faster
maintenance and sanitation.
• Stainless steel and plastic materials for dough contact surfaces and lighter ram and piston assemblies facilitate
cleaning and handling.
• Automatic primary and secondary conveyor speed management maintain dough ball spacing at different
• Rigid stainless steel frame and rear door design offers unmatched access in the volumetric divider for quick
and complete sanitation.
No Feedbacks yet.