|Brand ||ESTEER |
|Condition ||New |
Granulate for the manual cleaning and cold sterilisation of medical instruments and endoscopes on the basis of peracetic acid with enzymatic additives
Water-soluble granulate for cleaning and disinfection (cold chemical sterilisation) of medical and surgical instruments and endoscopes on the basis of peracetic acid. The system based on active oxygen and peracetic acid provides a wide microbiological activity with fast acting times. With its enzymatic additives
ULTRASEPTIN® aktiv reaches a notable cleaning effect - blood and other organic residues are removed rapidly and reliably. Due to a high material compatibility ULTRASEPTIN® aktiv is applicable in the manual disinfection and cleaning of thermostable and thermolable medical instruments as well as for flexible endoscopes. The cleaning process with ULTRASEPTIN® aktiv fulfills the RKI recommendation of not being protein fixing (Anforderungen an die Hygiene bei der Aufbereitung flexibler Endoskope und endoskopischen Zusatzinstrumentariums, 04-2002). ULTRASEPTIN® aktiv has been successfully tested on Karl STORZ and OLYMPUS endoscopes.
- Bactericidal (incl. MRSA; instrument disinfection according to VAH/DGHM)
- Yeasticidal and fungicidal (EN13624, EN13727, EN14561, EN14562)
- Virucidal (HBV, HCV, HIV, Herpes, Influenza/H1N1/H5N1, Adeno, Polyoma, Vaccinia, Polio; DVV/RKI/EN14476)
- Mycobactericidal (M. terrae, M. avium; EN14348, 14563)
- Sporicidal (EN13704)
- With high organic load: 2% - 15 minutes.
20 g bag
1000 g can
5 kg bucket