FREE-VALVE’s single plate wafer check valves are installed in the piping system, their main function is to prevent medium from flowing backwards, the valves are swing type ,and comes with a short pattern sandwich type flangeless wafer body conforming to the GB/T12221 and ASME B 16.10 face to face dimensions,the valve performs the same with Swing Check Valve with much less cost and has a simple but reliable and robust construction.
1. The eccentric mounted hinge pin in combination with the disc seat guarantees a positive shut off of the returning medium.
2. Seat Ring is replaceable type.
3. Tightening torque to be applied on the companion flange bolting is lower due to face sealing O-rings.
4. Short Face-to-face.
5. Self centering in pipeline due to controlled outside diameter, enables easy installation.
6. The valves are suitable for mounting between weld neck or slip on type companion flanges of different standards.
1. Size Range: NPS2~NPS24,DN50~DN600
2. Applicable Temperature: 0~150℃
3. Connection Type: Wafer Type, Flangeless, Sandiwch Pattern
4. Sealing material: Rubber
5. Body material：WCB,stainless steel
6. Test standard：GB/T13927,API598
7. Flange To Flange:ANSI B 16.10,GB/T12221
FREE-VALVE’s single plate wafer check valves are mainly used in water supply systems, supply air system,petroleum, chemical and other industrial sectors to have the most suitable place of installation space restrictions.