Coating Thickness Measurement
Metrological requirements are as diverse as the electroplated or chemically produced coatings. Whether functional surfaces for wear or corrosion protection and to improve the conductivity of electrical contacts or decorative coatings, FISCHER has a specific solution for each task.
Fischer Offers product for:
· Determination of the metal ion concentration of galvanic baths using the FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY XUL® and XDL® instruments.
· Measurement of electroplated coatings using the handheld coating thickness gauges.
· Micro hardness determination of coatings in the micrometer range using the FISCHERSCOPE® HM2000.
· Micro hardness determination of coatings in the nanometer range using the PICODENTOR® HM500.
· Coating thickness measurement on small parts such as screws, nuts and bolts without influence of the specimen geometry and surface roughness using the PHASCOPE® PMP10.
· Coating thickness measurement at various coating systems also in automated production processes using the FISCHERSCOPE® MMS® PC2.
· Measurement of the coating thickness of almost all metallic coatings on any desired substrate material by coating depletion using the COULOSCOPE® CMS.
· Measurement of the coating thickness of electroplated coatings in the nanometer range such as Au/Pd/substrate material in the electronics industry or the determination of the phosphorous content in NiP coatings using the FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY XDV®- SDD
· Coating thickness measurement in the production process during strip electroplating also on stamping parts using the FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY 4000
· Measurements on structures smaller than 100 µm and with an extremely small measurement spot using the FISCHERSCOPE® X-RAY XDV®- µ
No Feedbacks yet.