Step inside 2016 Yukon Denali, and it’s quickly apparent that it sets new standards for refinement and innovation. Aluminum and wood accents look authentic because they are, while three rows of first-class seating for up to eight ensure your passengers enjoy the same style and comfort that that you do.
UNCOMPROMISING FIT AND FINISH
The 2016 Yukon Denali interior is the definition of uncompromised craftsmanship, comfort and capability, with an impressive list of premium features that includes:
- Premium, perforated leather-appointed seating
- Authentic burnished aluminum trim
- Genuine Java Burl Poplar wood inlays
- Contrast stitching on console and doors
- Power tilt and telescoping steering column
- Heated and cooled front seats
- Three distinct heating and cooling zones for maximum passenger comfort
- Power-adjustable pedals
EXCEPTIONAL INTERIOR ACCOUSTICS
GMC engineers concentrated on every aspect of the Yukon Denali to reduce cabin noise, resulting in uncompromised cabin quietness. Contributing innovations include:
- Inlaid doors and redesigned mirrors for reduced wind noise and improved aerodynamics
- Acoustic-laminated windshield and front-door windows
- Triple-sealed doors
- Active noise cancellation
- Valved exhaust system that drastically reduces interior noise and vibration
- Textile liners in front- and rear-wheel houses
INGENIOUS SEATING & STORAGE
Yukon Denali is designed to offer unsurpassed luxury for your passengers and unbeatable flexibility for your cargo. Features include:
- Heated and cooled driver and front-passenger seats
- Second-row power-release fold-and tumble bench seats
- Power-folding third-row fold-flat seats
- Lit storage behind the articulating 8-inch-diagonal Color Touch Radio screen
- A center console large enough for hanging folders or a laptop
- Cargo management system located behind third-row seats
Think superior utility and towing capacity can’t come in a show-stopping package? It’s time to meet the 2016 Yukon Denali. From its aerodynamic proportions and confident new lines, to its signature Denali styling cues, this is one SUV that knows how to make a lasting impression.
Lamp to lamp, the redesigned Yukon Denali exterior exudes stylish confidence. Features include:
- Distinctive Denali-specific grille and chrome accents
- High-intensity discharge (HID) projector-beam headlamps
- Full LED turn signals and daytime running lamps featuring GMC’s graphic light signature
- 20-inch, ultra-bright machined aluminum wheels standard
- 22-inch aluminum wheels with premium paint and chrome insert optional
- Hidden rear wiper system for reduced wind drag
- Available power–retractable illuminated assist steps
INTUITIVE KEYLESS ENTRY SYSTEM
The keyless entry system on the Yukon Denali allows you to access all four doors and the rear liftgate when it senses your key fob approaching. When you exit, the vehicle automatically locks within several seconds of the last door being closed.
A REAR LIFTGATE THAT’S NOT AN AFTERTHOUGHT
Yukon Denali’s standard programmable power rear liftgate allows you to adjust gate height settings with a touch of a button. Inside the cabin or out, your key fob opens the gate for easy access. The rear glass opens by itself, too, so you can load cargo without having to raise the full liftgate.
Constant innovation means never having to compromise between luxury and convenience and the proof is in Yukon Denali’s advanced technologies, all engineered to keep you purposefully connected and in control.
CUSTOMIZABLE DRIVER INFORMATION DISPLAY
Yukon Denali’s Customizable Driver Display allows you to personalize vehicle information, with a menu of themes that lets you control not only what you see, but also how you see it. Features include:
- A new eight-inch-diagonal, full-color cluster display
- Three unique themes to select from
- Convenient access to audio, phone, and available navigation functions
- All functions are controlled via the steering wheel and are integrated with the 8-inch-diagonal Color Touch Radio screen display
Yukon Denali makes it easy to entertain even the pickiest passengers thanks to Blu-Ray. A premium Bose® audio system comes standard, so any entertainment choice is enhanced. Features include:
- Bose Centerpoint Surround Sound System
- Standard rear-seat Blu-Ray entertainment system with nine-inch-diagonal LCD screen
Because technology isn’t unless it’s useful, the new Yukon Denali features technologies purposefully engineered with your comfort and well-being in mind. Standard and optional features include:
- Keyless entry and push-button start
- Standard Rear Vision Camera System
- Rainsense™ front wipers that automatically respond to var-ying precipitation
- A convex conversation mirror to let you see all your pas-sengers
- 220v 3-prong outlet Ambient air vent for providing enhanced comfort to front-row passengers
- Adaptive Cruise Control
The 2016 Yukon Denali allows you to experience your media like never before through a logical, intuitive interface thanks to its newly enhanced next-generation GMC IntelliLink infotainment and Color Touch Navigation systems, both standard. Features include:
- A new eight-inch-diagonal Color Touch Radio screen with smartphone-inspired interface
- MyMedia functionality that can connect media libraries from you and your passengers’ devices
- Smartphone integration for hands-free calling and phone book access 5
- Customizable “Favorites” allow you to save albums, songs, artists, destinations, and contacts
- Multiple USB ports, SD card reader, and 3.5mm auxiliary jack
- Bluetooth®2 with phone and audio streaming capability
AVAILABLE HEAD-UP DISPLAY
Yukon Denali is available with a multicolor head-up windshield display that projects important vehicle data at driver eye level. Features include:
- Four different driver views to select from
- Audio data including radio and media information, plus incoming and outgoing calls
- Turn-by-turn navigation and compass displays to help you stay on course
- Available vehicle performance data such as speedometer, tachometer, transmission position and gear shift indicator
- Safety indicators such as Lane Departure Warning, vehicle-ahead indicators and Adaptive Cruise Control data
SAFETY & SECURITY
The 2016 Yukon Denali is equipped with the most advanced safety features available so you’re ready for the unexpected, should it ever occur. A comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies use cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors to help see where you can’t. For added peace of mind, Yukon features air bags from the front to third rows, including GM’s industry first front center air bag.
SAFETY ALERT TECHNOLOGIES
The advanced Safety Alert technologies on the 2016 Yukon Denali pair innovative technology with driver-centric engineering, to help keep you safer on the road. Features include:
- Forward Collision Alert
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Side Blind Zone Alert6
- Lane Change Alert6
- Lane Keep Assist
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Safety Alert Seat
BUILT-IN PROTECTION FEATURES
Yukon Denali protects you in the event of a collision with features engineered to give you greater peace of mind. These include:
- The industry’s first Front Center Airbag to protect driver and front passenger7
- Dual-stage frontal air bags7
- Seat-mounted side impact air bags7
- Head curtain side impact air bags7
- Reinforced steel safety cage7
A BETTER BRAKE ROTOR
Yukon Denali’s brake rotors now utilize GM-exclusive DURALIFE™ corrosion protection. The patented process relies on ferritic nitro-carburizing (FNC) to harden rotor surfaces for a dramatic reduction in rust and corrosion. The results are less steering shudder when applying the brakes and a rotor lifespan of up to twice that of conventional brake rotors.
SAFETY ALERT SEAT
When one of Yukon Denali’s Driver Alert technologies (for example, Lane Keep Assist) triggers an alert, the Safety Alert Seat vibrates on the left or right bolster depending on the direction of the potential hazard.
The 2016 Yukon Denali is engineered to let you go where you want and trailer what you want. Power comes from an all-new 6.2L EcoTec3 V-8 engine, while the Magnetic Ride Control System reads and adjusts suspension for a consistently smooth ride and precise control over uneven terrain.
PERFORMANCE IN THE FORM OF ECOTEC
The 2016 Yukon Denali offers improved horsepower, torque, and fuel economy1 thanks to an all-new V8 6.2L EcoTec engine delivering:
- Segment-leading 420hp and 846 Nm of torque
- Advanced Direct Injection for quieter operation and improved efficiency
- Active Fuel Management™ technology that activates or deactivates four of Yukon’s eight cylinders based on load and power demand
- Variable Valve Timing that adjusts to different engine RPMs and driving conditions to maximize performance
HILL START ASSIST
When engaged, Hill Start Assist technology on the Yukon Denali detects when it is on an incline and holds the brakes for about two seconds—or until the gas pedal is pressed—to prevent it from rolling backward. This feature is particularly effective when towing, giving the driver time to switch from the brake pedal to the gas pedal without rolling.
A REFINED RIDE
Nowhere is the result of GMC’s relentless innovation more evident than in Yukon Denali’s drive, its smoothest and most solid yet. Features include:
- Next-generation Magnetic Ride Control for improved responsiveness in quickly changing road conditions
- Redesigned and retuned hydraulic engine mounts for improved isolation and damping
- Electric power steering for greater fuel efficiency1 and handling
- New tires developed for handling, ride quality, fuel economy1, and stopping power
- New shear-style body mounts that reduce body shake and a provide a more settled ride
YUKON DENALI FEATURES 2016
MORE POWER AT YOUR DISPOSAL
Yukon Denali’s 420hp (net) Vortec 6200 V8 uses an advanced Variable Valve Timing (VVT) system to increase performance and reduce exhaust emissions. The VVT system is designed to provide the best of both worlds, enhancing torque at low rpms and increasing horsepower at high rpms.
AN EXCEPTIONALLY SMOOTH RIDE
Yukon Denali features a solid chassis, advanced suspension systems and a variety of innovative features that allow surprisingly agile handling and a tight turning diameter matched by a smooth, comfortable ride.
REMOTE POWER LIFTGATE
The new power liftgate offers easy remote operation. To open the liftgate, simply press and hold a button on the key fob for one second. Close it by pressing and holding the button again.
A NEW LEVEL OF SAFETY
With an array of standard safety features, Yukon Denali is engineered to provide impressive protection for driver and passengers, as well as enhanced driver control. Its wider front and rear tracks, for example, increase stability. And its body-on-frame configuration, with new body structure, are designed to provide enhanced frontal, offset and rollover crash performance. The result? A vehicle that puts you confidently in command.
Second- and third-row passengers can enjoy first-class entertainment. An 8-inch LCD screen provides a vibrant picture. Audio transmits through wireless headphones or the speaker system of your choice. A parental override allows the driver or front passenger to mute the sound or turn off the system. And DVDs load through the front audio system.
1. EPA- 6 city/9 hwy km/l
2. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.
3. Map coverage in the GCC.
4. Not compatible with all devices.
5. Before making a lane change, always check the Side Blind Zone Alert display, check the side and inside rearview mirrors, look over your shoulder for vehicles and hazards and start the turn signal.
6. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child, or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. Air bag inflation can cause severe injury or death to anyone too close to the bag when it deploys. Be sure every occupant is properly restrained. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
7. Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.