These Reagent Strips are dip-and-read test strips for testing below items in urine. Test result may provide information regarding the status of carbohydrate metabolism, kidney and liver function, acid-base balance, and urinary tract infection. It is measured by comparison of test paper attached to a plastic strip with the color chart blocks printed on the vial label. The strips may be read visually. They can also be read instrumentally, using urine chemistry analyzers.
- Easy to get results visually/manually by comparison with color chart label on the strip container
- Stable color development and reliable quality
- Simplified and user friendly designed reading time (120 sec. for Leukocyte and 60 sec. for all other test parameters)
- Compatible strip analyzers are available
- 25 / 50 / 100 strips per bottle
Uro (Urobilinogen), Glu (Glucose), Bil (Bilirubin), Ket (Ketone), SG (Specific Gravity), Bld (Blood), pH (pH), Pro (Protein), Nit (Nitrate), Leu (Leukocytes), AsA (Ascorbic Acid)
Certification: FDA, CE, ISO
No Feedbacks yet.